We are looking for an experienced Cashier to join our team! You will be helping to create exceptional experiences for our Guest .
Company Overview We operate at the Burbank Airport and the The United States Government will conduct a 10 year background check to determine eligibility to receive a workplace badge.
- Greet all customers with a friendly smile; provide friendly, efficient, and personal service to each customer
- Take food and drink orders; understand the food and beverage menu in order to provide the best possible description and execution of menu items to your guests
- Accurately and efficiently enter orders into POS system
- Clear and reset counters and tables at the conclusion of each guest visit
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s Certification, or willing to obtain
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to utilize quick thinking and apply quick resolution to guest issues in accordance with the brand standards
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)