We are looking for a motivated utility to join our team! You will contribute to an exceptional dining experience by transporting Food and cleaning cooking utensils and other service ware, as well as assist in maintaining clean work areas and restaurant equipment. You are great at managing multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment. With special attention to the details, you care about performing quality work and overall contributing to a friendly and productive team atmosphere.
Company Overview We operate at the Burbank Airport and the The United States Government will conduct a 10 year background check to determine eligibility to receive a workplace badge.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays and polish silver
- Segregate and remove trash and place it in the designated containers
- Sweep and mop floors; wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and all other surface areas
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; restock tools and supplies for the next shift
- Maintain temperature logs; keep walk-in cooler/freezer organized
- Help properly prep, store, and date food
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy 60+lbs
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
Compensation: $16.00 - $18.50 per hour
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)